ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers- 15 Washington St Newark

RU G

Sophomore
Sep 26, 2004
Devco and Rutgers partnered in the rehab of 15 Washington Street in Newark. The old American Insurance Company Building is set to open in August. found photo on Facebook.
IMG_2975_zpsvflor5yn.jpg

Beautiful building. I got a small tour when it was in rough shape and it was still a beauty. The views from up top are great. Very happy when they started working on the project. They had talked about a lot for years but nothing happened. Great for school and the city. Should be a big plus for RBS too which is just on the other side of the Newark library (another beautiful old building).

On a side note, I was starting to think the new format had killed this board. Good to see that isn't true. Ha ha.

Beautiful building. I got a small tour when it was in rough shape and it was still a beauty. The views from up top are great. Very happy when they started working on the project. They had talked about a lot for years but nothing happened. Great for school and the city. Should be a big plus for RBS too which is just on the other side of the Newark library (another beautiful old building).

On a side note, I was starting to think the new format had killed this board. Good to see that isn't true. Ha ha.

Ha. The format will take some getting used to - at least for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT