ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball C Antwone Woolfolk to enter Transfer Portal

Thanks Wolf for your time on the Banks. Sad as this year there was so much expected in terms of an upward leap that never materialized. Earlier on with Cliff, then later with Egbole in the mix , just never got comfortable.
Anyway , now that Derek and Wolf and Choi are gone , Pike can go get that 3 point shooting guard that can drive thru contact and make layups and go get a monster rebounder at the 4 or a center that can rebound and score and give us 8 points and 10 rebounds a night. Then Lathan and Egbole can slide in for a 3 headed monster. Pike has got to be aggressive.

A few more transfers are needed for Rutgers to improve the roster for next season.Players that can shoot and rebound are the greatest needs.

Thanks Wolf for your time on the Banks. Sad as this year there was so much expected in terms of an upward leap that never materialized. Earlier on with Cliff, then later with Egbole in the mix , just never got comfortable.
Anyway , now that Derek and Wolf and Choi are gone , Pike can go get that 3 point shooting guard that can drive thru contact and make layups and go get a monster rebounder at the 4 or a center that can rebound and score and give us 8 points and 10 rebounds a night. Then Lathan and Egbole can slide in for a 3 headed monster. Pike has got to be aggressive.

We need players at every position who can do this. Guys who take it strong to the rim and convert and/or get fouled. We threw up way too many floaters near the rim that had little chance of going in.

Reactions: shields and goru7
Add to this the Jalen Miller, Reiber, and to an extent, Oskar misses. I really hope that Pike really has turned the corner recruiting wise.
I was curious on how Reiber and Miller did at Charlotte and Oral Roberts this year so I looked. up their stats. Neither did very much to help their team. Both were in the rotation but not starters and the offensive stats were pretty bad averaging about 3 points a game. A bad RU recruiting vintage for sure.

I was curious on how Reiber and Miller did at Charlotte and Oral Roberts this year so I looked. up their stats. Neither did very much to help their team. Both were in the rotation but not starters and the offensive stats were pretty bad averaging about 3 points a game. A bad RU recruiting vintage for sure.
How did Etou and DJ Foreman do

What poster hated Etou?

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac
It seemed like he was just too raw to be a high level 4. I think he can step down a level and be a solid 5 in the MAC or maybe even A10.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Good luck Antwone wherever you land ( except B1G program)
This move probably is best for you to find a program to develop your skills while
getting playing time.
For Rutgers it's an opportunity to pick up someone who can help right away

Wolf, learn a lesson from Rashod Kent ... TE is your best position. Greg can use you ...

Should have never lost the football muscle/weight. Would have been better as a bruiser who bangs and grabs rebounds/boxes out.

Reactions: SBP and GSGS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT