ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast Rutgers Basketball's MTE field is set for Players Era Tournament

So if you guys are surprised IF we don't add another center; and if that reason is money (most things are); maybe the next job creation should be a capologist type to help guide budget versus priorities. We walked into this off-season thinking a center & 3-point shooter were the priorities. Interesting to look back only a few weeks ago and look at the names we (you all) thought were in consideration. And - (so far) the budget is dictating how this team is going to get rounded out.

So if you guys are surprised IF we don't add another center; and if that reason is money (most things are); maybe the next job creation should be a capologist type to help guide budget versus priorities. We walked into this off-season thinking a center & 3-point shooter were the priorities. Interesting to look back only a few weeks ago and look at the names we (you all) thought were in consideration. And - (so far) the budget is dictating how this team is going to get rounded out.
I still believe they will add one, starting to look like this was just a smokescreen.

I still believe they will add one, starting to look like this was just a smokescreen.
I thought I saw something odd coming out of Pike's office the other day.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT