ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball's struggles continued as they lose to Iowa on the road

I completely blame the coaching staff…it’s embarrassing watching them with substitutions and schemes.
We have low bball IQ players and we don’t put any of them in a position to succeed—clearly we don’t work on fundamentals

Embarrassing

Rutgers is the worse team in the BigTen. Let’s extend Pikiell even further!

We’re comically bad. We’re not satisfied unless we’re giving up three points on defense.

I think most of us can agree this is a lost season at this point and we should prioritize development but genuinely how many pieces are there on this roster worth keeping around?

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
We are weak in many aspects… Simpson … Palmquist … we are getting bullied…need more guys like Austin Williams… Omoruyi looks like a stick man compared to those fat Iowa guys… Rutgers terrible passing performance. Need guys like Perkins , Freeman , Sanford… very telling and shows how undisciplined RU is…,Just keep chucking up 3’s. That’s on the coach.

Reactions: tm_nj
When these two teams play Iowa probably will score more than 80 points and Rutgers will struggle to score 70 points.Its always a bad matchup.

we suck but we also don’t get any whistles on are drives and that is affecting the margin of victory

We are weak in many aspects… Simpson … Palmquist … we are getting bullied…need more guys like Austin Williams… Omoruyi looks like a stick man compared to those fat Iowa guys… Rutgers terrible passing performance. Need guys like Perkins , Freeman , Sanford… very telling and shows how undisciplined RU is…,Just keep chucking up 3’s. That’s on the coach.
Undisciplined is def the word!! Again I completely blame coaching on all of this

Reactions: tm_nj and Mr Magoo
Somebody ( coaches) tell J Mike you don’t have to show you can elevate… you are down 17 points. Long year ahead.Gavin is lost.

I think most of us can agree this is a lost season at this point and we should prioritize development but genuinely how many pieces are there on this roster worth keeping around?
You’re not bringing in any better from the portal. We had to beg Oskar to come back last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT