ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers receives 4 top 25 votes in preseason AP top 25

This guy thinks we will be 17-3 in conference and 8-3 on the road??

Is this Rutgers Al's account?
No - I think I recall from BAC’s bracket analyses that he’s a pretty big guru? Could be thinking of someone else. His model refresh overnight now has us losing one more game at Penn State for a 27-4 overall finish.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Mike Woodson is a very good coach, he was just getting his feet wet last year, I will not be surprised if they are very tough this year.
This is not Archie Miller's teams PLUS we are going to see the best from them from an effort stand point.

If I was an Indiana player I'd be thinking about what Ron Harper Jr did on my court and it would definitely give me added motivation.

This is not Archie Miller's teams PLUS we are going to see the best from them from an effort stand point.

If I was an Indiana player I'd be thinking about what Ron Harper Jr did on my court and it would definitely give me added motivation.
Speaking of him, Archie Miller is struggling early, taking over for David Cox, a talented, but young, Rhode Island team with losses at home to Quinnipiac and Texas St so far. Rhode Island might be a team to watch to make noise at the end of the season. Former Rutgers target Jalen Carey is there but hasn't lived up to his recruit ranking.

Big deal. Ron is not here for them to have that motivation and another Rutgers player will do enough to kick their ass and win. No matter how much they are motivated to beat us. Do you not think they were motivated last year with the almost same cast of characters on their home court in a game they absolutely needed to get into the tournament and we still beat them. We are in their heads and I expect nothing but a Rutgers victory at the RAC (JMA) on December 3.

27-4 😮

community agree GIF

Looing at the title of this thread...
This week it is 8 votes and a rating in teh top 40.

FWIW, which is very little unless we continue to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT