ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers schedule analysis: Taking an early look at Scarlet Knights' slate

How exactly does mike leach have wazzu on the rise? They went 3-9 last year and he lost their two best players and there's talk he will prob be let go after this year if they don't make a bowl. Man, do writers even do their homework???

Plus their HC did some serious trash talking about New Jersey players.

I am sure that will be brought up again.

Writers like a lot of fans here look at the yards the put up passing and fall in love with teams like WSU. They fail to look any deeper. This team has a lot of holes to fill just like RU does. The new QB has potential but can he take the punishment Halliday did? Say what you want but he was one tough SOB.

From what I read their D is still a mess.

Fans need to remember games like Kent State where Rutgers performed poorly at home.Washington State has a offense that Rutgers has difficulty stopping and Rutgers will have a quarterback with very little playing experience.This is a must win if Rutgers expects to have a winning season.

Fans need to remember games like Kent State where Rutgers performed poorly at home.Washington State has a offense that Rutgers has difficulty stopping and Rutgers will have a quarterback with very little playing experience.This is a must win if Rutgers expects to have a winning season.

Please explain what a good Kent State team, ranked #25 in 2012 has to do with Washington State in 2015?

Gotta love these people who continually pull out Kent State as if it has any meaning going forward. If you insist on going back to 2012 how about this....in 2012 WSU lost to Cal. It was Cal's only win in a 1-11 season. I guess by your logic RU should run away with this years matchup.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT