ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Soccer Star Appears Ready To Be The ‘Olivia Dunne Of The Big Ten’

Yes...I already posted this in another thread....as I was alluding to the other day she is VERY into her social media presence.

Yes...I already posted this in another thread....as I was alluding to the other day she is VERY into her social media presence.
Not really. She has posted a total of 14 times on her Instagram account in 2023. I would assume that is much lower than the average college athlete. I admit, I don't have Tik Tok so I can't say for that.

Do you know this firsthand? Not good to assume

Between this, and the misinformation about Sammi Kroeger (and you told ME to "relax with the assumptions???), you need to take a break from the keyboards buddy. You have 100% proven to have absolutely ZERO CLUE as to what you're saying re: women's soccer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutgers56
Someone else posted same thing yesterday.

She should be. Good business.

But as other pointed out.. she seems more about soccer if you every watched her play. She's good... aggressive.
Agree. I made a comment the other day, however, that went over someone's head and he then tried to DENY that she is a big social media person, claiming that I was "making assumptions" EVEN AFTER the tweet/article came out and proved I was right. People are just dumb sometimes. When you're proven wrong...JUST ADMIT IT lol!!!

Maybe but she also attracts a lot of creeps. Not me of course lol
Agreed.. I would not think it is easy. I would think it is difficult to navigate all that unwanted attention that come your way, people not caring WHO you are, WHAT you think.. only caring what you look like through their eyes. That cannot be "easy".

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Agreed.. I would not think it is easy. I would think it is difficult to navigate all that unwanted attention that come your way, people not caring WHO you are, WHAT you think.. only caring what you look like through their eyes. That cannot be "easy".
Riley has kept things rated G - for the most part - compared to some stuff Dunne (also from Jersey) has listed. She has without question brought the attention into herself. It’s going to be one of the issues moving forward with the current state of the NIL

Riley has kept things rated G - for the most part - compared to some stuff Dunne (also from Jersey) has listed. She has without question brought the attention into herself. It’s going to be one of the issues moving forward with the current state of the NIL
Problem with your theory is that for every post Riley makes Olivia posts around 150. Riley does not post a lot.

Problem with your theory is that for every post Riley makes Olivia posts around 150. Riley does not post a lot.
My "theory?" Nah, not really, Livvy wins #'s-wise and %-wise when it comes to, let's say, "not being shy."

My "theory?" Nah, not really, Livvy wins #'s-wise and %-wise when it comes to, let's say, "not being shy."
well, she does her sport in a skimpy "uniform". This is what passes for modest in that sport..
Untitled-design90-300x300.jpg

Dunne's doing professional modeling now also. She did SI swimsuit issue. So if she will be "exposed" there, why not for her own "publications"?

Two different people. No need to slam one or the other. If there were no market for what they have to sell it would not be an issue at all.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
well, she does her sport in a skimpy "uniform". This is what passes for modest in that sport..
Untitled-design90-300x300.jpg

Dunne's doing professional modeling now also. She did SI swimsuit issue. So if she will be "exposed" there, why not for her own "publications"?

Two different people. No need to slam one or the other. If there were no market for what they have to sell it would not be an issue at all.
Not slamming either…at all…just noted that RT is following the model (GOOD for her) BUT not (as of yet) going to certain places. All good.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Before this thread I had never heard of Olivia Dunne but I got curious when someone mentioned she was from New Jersey but went to LSU. You do not hear that often, afaik.

Short piece on her parents/family

She followed he older sister to LSU and her older sister basically runs her social media presence as a paid employee. Her father is in finance.

In short, it is a family business now. So I wouldn't assign any personality-driven choices to any of it for either Olivia Dunne or Riley Tiernan. It just good business.

Before this thread I had never heard of Olivia Dunne but I got curious when someone mentioned she was from New Jersey but went to LSU. You do not hear that often, afaik.

Short piece on her parents/family

She followed he older sister to LSU and her older sister basically runs her social media presence as a paid employee. Her father is in finance.

In short, it is a family business now. So I wouldn't assign any personality-driven choices to any of it for either Olivia Dunne or Riley Tiernan. It just good business.
lol....if you think for one second that Livvy doesn't know EXACTLY what she's doing for some of her pictures (MANY/MOST ARE "STAGED") then I've got some waterfront property in Montana to sell you. YES, her family is part of the business (at her level of income/popularity, they HAVE to be, IMHO). That being said she's not naive. She knows exactly how to get the attention of men, boys and everyone else. Check out her IG page when you get the chance.

BTW - not putting either of them down. GOD BLESS THEM for taking advantage of NIL the way it should be used!! Just funny that I pointed out the path RT was going down, was lambasted for doing so by 1 "fanboy" here on the site, then 2 days later...BOOM...here's the tweet and piece about RT's social media presence lolol! Shocker I tell ya'!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT