ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Howard / GAME THREAD

OK super duper impressed with Oden. Yes it's a dog tired Howard team, but this offense is meant for him.

Just an in-game update on our rival
What's wrong with talking Rutgers and starting a thread updating another progran's game.
Lame excuse for hijacking the RU game thread.

That said: looks like Ash made some adjustments and the talent on roster reponded to it.
I said this team can't be excused of playing Howard like they did on the talent Flood recruited, but Ash and his staff need to be held accountable for it.
It seems that RU has the talent to destroy Howard and Ash made the adjustments at halftime for the Scarlet Knights to show the edge in talent they have over the Bison.

What's wrong with talking Rutgers and starting a thread updating another progran's game.
Lame excuse for hijacking the RU game thread.

That said: looks like Ash made some adjustments and the talent on roster reponded to it.
I said this team can't be excused of playing Howard like they did on the talent Flood recruited, but Ash and his staff need to be held accountable for it.
It seems that RU has the talent to destroy Howard and Ash made the adjustments at halftime for the Scarlet Knights to show the edge in talent they have over the Bison.
I'm on my cell phone -- it's just easier to be in one thread.

It's only been 4 posts out of 11+ pages.

Reactions: vm7118
With the right QB - we got ourselves an offense.
Been saying it -- get a running threat in there and the playbook opens up.

Absolutely agree - then sprinkle in some up tempo and baby you got a stew going!

Need to see Oden throw a few before I annoint him as the savior.

Oden HS highlights. High schoo, but still. He has a sweet throwing motion. Would have liked to have seen it today.

Don't understand burning Oden RS but definitely excited about the athleticism. Now get him a few Fat Moons, extra bacon.

I don't think this will burn his shirt. I could be wrong. I think you are allowed to play true fresh in the first 3 games before you burn their shirt

Reactions: RUin2WIN
no we don't have a talent issue, not to the level of what we are seeing here. Coaching sucks here and if the coaches can't figure out to get the most of the players they have, we will continue to struggle

you guys make me laugh, as if any of you actually have a clue. We are struggling with Howard people, should we start tacking down the ovbvious issues on basic things like tackling and blocking up front????

God we have a clueless fanbase
guessing we wont hear from you now that the second have has changed your narrative. You can also see (granted the two's are playing at this point) how different the offense is with a guy like Oden.

Reactions: KevH and scarlet_ty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT