ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs. Iowa Game 2 Thread

Wow, Indiana beat MSU today (second time this season), after just beating #17 Wisconsin. Now they’re tied with us. Gonna be critical game that will decide if we get the bye or not. Have to win in assembly hall now. Unreal

Biggest game of the year. Payback is a b*tch!

Wow, Indiana beat MSU today (second time this season), after just beating #17 Wisconsin. Now they’re tied with us. Gonna be critical game that will decide if we get the bye or not. Have to win in assembly hall now. Unreal
I posted in the prediction thread that - unless I messed up - this game weirdly doesnt mean anything as far as securing a bye. We have to beat PSU or Indiana, whether we win tonight or not.

I posted in the prediction thread that - unless I messed up - this game weirdly doesnt mean anything as far as securing a bye. We have to beat PSU or Indiana, whether we win tonight or not.
If we lose to Indiana and beat PSU, we still lose the bye because Indiana beat MSU and has the better win. We need to beat Indiana AND one of PSU sand Iowa to get the bye now.

Baker trying to do too much right now. He needs to settle down.

If we lose to Indiana and beat PSU, we still lose the bye because Indiana beat MSU and has the better win. We need to beat Indiana AND one of PSU sand Iowa to get the bye now.
If Illinois loses to Northwestern we can get the bye by beating PSU if they beat Illinois.

Alright Shaq with the two free throws. Good things do come in big packages.

1 made basket in the first 4 min segment and 1 point game at carver Hawkeye? Good job. They’ll make some shots but we will too. Love the defense right now, LOVE IT. Keep it up like that and I like our odds

Reactions: JQRU91
If Kiss were better he'd make a nice nasty prick of a Duke player.

Baker shouln't be looking at McConnel there... they were in danger of 10 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT