ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Penn State / Game Thread

no last place this year.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Mr Magoo and geoman
Eugene and Baker with clutch foul shots and no turnovers against Penn State full court press.A battle right down to the last possession and Rutgers finally gets a road win.Congratulations to the coaching staff and players!

According to the stat tracker thing on Yahoo, our 3pt % is higher in the game than our field goal one.

Does that happen often in CBB?
Sounds like an oddity, but when you miss almost as many from 3 feet as you do from 20 feet, it opens up all kind of possibilities.

Besides the road win a real positive was keeping the upper hand at the end despite some bad ballhandling. We were able to rebound and make our foul shots and if we didn't foul them, the margin would've been more. There is never a bad win especially when you're the underdog.

Reactions: Scarlet83
This team is developing real toughness and learning how to win. Bodes very well for the future as we only lose Doorson this year.

It was the correct call. That doesn’t count. Still 0 gifts
All I can say it was longer than some of the held balls nebby got vs. Us lol.

Karma. Seriously. Watch how our games are called if we remain middle of pack vs. Bottom dweller. I d k but could be interesting.

Frankly things could go to crap...but if you add in last 3 games at MSG...we are 5 - 7 last 12 league games.

I don't feel like we totally suck and don't belong all of a sudden.

I'll take the ugliest win over a pretty loss or a moral building loss any day of the week! For a team like Rutgers which is learning how to win, a win on the road in the B1G is a beautiful thing.

Geo carried the team. Nice win, but Coach and the team are going to have a lot to "discuss" when they look at film. PSU couldn't match up with RU and still almost pulled it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT