ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers-Wisconsin game

RUJMM78

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
Both teams shooting bricks .Wisconsin leads 12-10 after 8 minutes .Watching football game on tv and listening to the basketball game on WCTC.

Hernandez made a 3 pointer.Rutgers ahead 19-17 with 8 minutes to go in the first half.

mines doing pretty good...got to hand it to RU and WCTC for broadcasting these far away games.

Time to assert ourselves here. RU by 5...22-17

28-23 Rutgers with Laney having 8 points ,Copper 9 points .Five minutes to go in first half.

Rutgers shooting 12/35 with 3 minutes to go in the half.Rutgers ahead by 9, 32-23

RU missing opportunity to put this away, keeping Wisky in the game. Scaife really struggling and Wisky has cut it to just 5 with 54 seconds to go....32-27

My feed is much better than the last game I watched. Looking forward to congratulating Copper for 1000!

Originally posted by bac2therac:

RU missing opportunity to put this away, keeping Wisky in the game. Scaife really struggling and Wisky has cut it to just 5 with 54 seconds to go....32-27
Wisky? lol

Rutgers 35 Wisconsin 29 . Rutgers shooting 14/42 which is horrendous.Half time ,Hernandez makes another 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Originally posted by dmd78:

Originally posted by bac2therac:

Wisky? lol
shortcuts.....Wisky, Nebby for Nebraska, Minny for Minnesota, Indy for Indiana,

Originally posted by dmd78:
RU 32-23 with 2 minutes or so left in the first half. Best stat so far: 5-5 from the line.
Diana - I beg to differ. The best stat so far is 1 turnover.

Kohl Center must be empty. Could not have been a better day and time for this game for Rutgers.

They look good. Bigs are getting too many unnecessary fouls. Laney's missed shot tell me its due to her hand condition. Really concerned about Scafe, just not shooting well.

I just love Copper's game. She has really decided to bring it. Got to stop that little guards move to the basket.

I think we will get this one.

lead is just 4.....41-37....not playing good...back to having bad turnovers and missing easy bunnies consistently. Call me concerned. This team does not want to do anything easy
This post was edited on 1/18 4:10 PM by bac2therac

41-37 Rutgers .More missed layups is keeping Wisconsin in game.

This is a game where Rutgers should win by 20 points and they are shooting 18/50 which is horrendous.

going to have to do this with tough defense.....Wisky cuts it to 3 and now we foul, ball back to Wisky, this is ridiculous

Originally posted by RU-JMM78:

Rutgers 35 Wisconsin 29 . Rutgers shooting 14/42 which is horrendous.Half time ,Hernandez makes another 3 pointer at the buzzer.
and she just made another... :-)

Hernandez saved the day after Wisky cut it to 1, then Davis miracle 3......RU up 7 with about 10 left and Hernandez going to the line. She should playing the rest of this game...she is saving RU today, I think she has 3 treys and 9 points, looking for more.
This post was edited on 1/18 2:20 PM by bac2therac

Its time for a spurt .Hernandez has 14 points .Rutgers 56- Wisconsin 49

Originally posted by RU-JMM78:

Its time for a spurt .Hernandez has 14 points .Rutgers 56- Wisconsin 49
Hernandez is 4-4 from beyond the arc. Wisconsin is 3-14. Nice break-out game for Cynthia!

Copper just achieved 1000 point plateau making two foul shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT