ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball Celebrates Annual Play4Kay Game Against Wisconsin

Tough first quarter Started off down 0-12. 8-16 at end of q. Adams picks up two fouls

Glad I did not take the ride today. As much as I like to be there to support the team, this was extremely tough to endure on TV, let alone in person.

Even sadder is that a nice size crowd was completely let down.

I just don't understand what is going on with our team's focus. It is lacking way too often . Today the body language was horrible. It screamed of no confidence. Why???!!

Reactions: Esipos1
Our team looked like they played a double-overtime game yesterday and had to turn around and play today.

WT* ???!!

Did coach instruct the posts to use pump-fakes to get Serah off her feet and draw fouls. I didn't see it happen once. Maybe I missed it because I constantly had to look away to calm my nerves. All I saw was our posts getting the ball down low, turning, and putting the ball right up into Serah's hand. 🫣😧

Well, today's silver lining........................

It was good to see a lot of people in the building to support a cause so much bigger than the game itself.

Disappointed- pre game I was optimistic since we only lost by 9 to them at their place.

Yea, M. Mosely is making progress with her team, but we should have, at the very least, split with them this season.

This season will be a bad one, only hope progran can show it can win constantly next year.
This year wins are surprises and gives some hope, until the next game.

Glad I did not take the ride today. As much as I like to be there to support the team, this was extremely tough to endure on TV, let alone in person.

Even sadder is that a nice size crowd was completely let down.

I just don't understand what is going on with our team's focus. It is lacking way too often . Today the body language was horrible. It screamed of no confidence. Why???!!
Game was on TV? I looked and didn't see..oh well, just as well. this team is just so disappointing and not fun to watch.

Well, today's silver lining........................

It was good to see a lot of people in the building to support a cause so much bigger than the game itself.
Blame the loss on the pink. We believe it is a jinx. We didn't wear pink to Arizona's Pink Game last night (for some reason they don't really use "Play for Kay"). Arizona won, but their uniforms were not pink (only some pre-game and sideline stuff), the opponents were in pink.

Great cause - we were there when it was announced, in fact my wife got to hug Kay Yow that day, but it has always seemed like a jinx for Rutgers and we are not taking chances anywhere else we go.

Reactions: RUcrazee

😠This headline right here 😤...............................................

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. It's really bothering me! Yes, their program is gradually getting better, BUT...................NO WAY they're supposed to be able to print a headline saying they swept us in any season (unless they become some juggernaut). This is one of those things that does not look good while on Coach's watch.

Please!! Don't let the same occur with Northwestern this season.

Badgers collect first regular-season sweep of Scarlet Knights

Wisconsin Badgers
https://uwbadgers.com › news › womens-basketball-wisc...

2 days ago — The Wisconsin women's basketball team (12-12, 5-9 B1G) defeated the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (8-20, 2-13 B1G), 61-43, Saturday, Feb.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT