ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Soccer vs. UMass

Gutted it out for the win. Played a better 2nd half.
Would someone please explain to me why Mike insists on starting Gia Vicari & playing her major minutes. Pretty harsh, but haven't seen her do anything positive in 8 games. Also why isn't Sam starting & in there for starters minutes. And why is Kailie [I never saw a forty yard shot off my left foot that I didn't like & force]Daigle in there so much?
Looks like a hammie again for Misal. No bueno. Nalia played pretty well but coughs up a poor pass too often. Kassidy played pretty well also, but at times reverted to playing with the ball in the defensive 1/3 & lost it. No bueno. Still we pitched a shutout. And Lowery is very cool. Way to go Ladies! Go RU!

On second thought, though Sam is moving well maybe she isn't quite 100% & Mike is being careful with her playing time.

Last edited:
Gutted it out for the win. Played a better 2nd half.
Would someone please explain to me why Mike insists on starting Gia Vicari & playing her major minutes. Pretty harsh, but haven't seen her do anything positive in 8 games. Also why isn't Sam starting & in there for starters minutes. And why is Kailie [I never saw a forty yard shot off my left foot that I didn't like & force]Daigle in there so much?
Looks like a hammie again for Misal. No bueno. Nalia played pretty well but coughs up a poor pass too often. Kassidy played pretty well also, but at times reverted to playing with the ball in the defensive 1/3 & lost it. No bueno. Still we pitched a shutout. And Lowery is very cool. Way to go Ladies! Go RU!

On second thought, though Sam is moving well maybe she isn't quite 100% & Mike is being careful with her playing time.
Did Emma get hurt during the game? Also yes Sam has to be hurt I hope she only played 25 minutes
Indiana undefeated but it looks like they have not really played any good competition

Did Emma get hurt during the game? Also yes Sam has to be hurt I hope she only played 25 minutes
Indiana undefeated but it looks like they have not really played any good competition
Yes Emma was hurt in the game. Sam broke a bone & sprained an ankle in the summer. Is moving very well now.

Not exactly a W to "write home about" but a "W" nonetheless. Time to turn things up now or it's going to be a lonnnnng couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: Luvscarletknights
Not exactly a W to "write home about" but a "W" nonetheless. Time to turn things up now or it's going to be a lonnnnng couple of months.
Not saying they are world beaters but UMASS I’d pretty good mid major. Beat cuse 2-0 and tied Vanderbilt 0-0

Perhaps not widely known but may be a recognizable name to some in certain soccer circles. He is on ESPN FC these days as a commentator in studio. Originally from Trinidad but played professionally in England.
Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT