ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling RUWrestling Heads to 2022 B1G Tournament / Match Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people think the coaches and wrestlers owe us up to date medical reports, like it's the NFL or something. They don't and it's no different at most schools, as very few release injury info. Stop whining because you think you're entitled to certain info. People believing that Poz is just burnt out...

I appreciate the you all understanding, a lot of us make our way through here without ever thinking twice about what goes on in this forum. Although I’ve seen a lot of my close friends really be affected by it, and of course you could not read it but it surely turns into a black hole once you start to scroll through the thread. Of course we all know we are tremendously supported, it’s impossible to not feel it in the rac. Just some things that are said are really uncalled for, especially when we’ve dedicated majority of our lives to this. For example, someone said I would not be back on the mat because I haven’t done anything this year. Welllllll I haven’t done anything because I had back surgery on two different levels in my spine. Butttttt I’ve been wrestling with the injury all three years I’ve been in college so how is my career over because it’s fixed now? Again I know I don’t need to read into it but I have a lot of respect for myself and confidence in my abilities and I will never ever ever let someone talk down about me when they don’t know a thing about me. But now you guys know and I hope you take it into account from now on before typing. Again no disrespect to anyone I just want to let it be known the affect our fans have on us.
Hey Billy how are you? Wow I really didn't think these kids got affected by it. I agree with you we need to back down and support these kids. I will say, and I'm not speaking for others I had a very storied career at Rutgers and I should, be a little bit more supportive of them and not throw them under the bus. I had that done to me, and it really sucks. Unfortunately there's people who bring the negative out of me and I have to realize that I don't know these people and they don't know me. The ones that do know me that have talked to me in the inboxes, know what I contributed to this program. I think you're the face and future of the program. I also loved when you pounded that division 2 national champion last year. I hope you heal up and tell the boys we're going to really support them. Be well Billy!

Poz gets the forfeit win and that'll do it for this session for us. Just have MVB tonight.
What place is MVB going for? I love that he packed Kanen Storr. Anything that shoves it up Michigan's ass makes me happy. I would pay to see somebody light Suriano's cornrows on fire.. LOL. he looks ridiculous. If you took his head gear off he would look like some Philadelphia crackhead

What place is MVB going for? I love that he packed Kanen Storr. Anything that shoves it up Michigan's ass makes me happy. I would pay to see somebody light Suriano's cornrows on fire.. LOL. he looks ridiculous. If you took his head gear off he would look like some Philadelphia crackhead
5/6

Listen dirtbag, when I come out to the East Coast, in April, I will come to campus, and you can meet with me and tell me to my face, how I brought nothing to this team. Let's see if the mouth matches the ability. People know who I am because I have spoken to 5 members already in my inbox. That's why the tone has changed amongst members because I snap chatted 3 of them to prove who am. Let's see who you are, you mouthy coward.
Oh so you want me to meet you in the same parking lot that you were going to fight three parents of kids you vilified you worthless piece of crap

Unpopular opinion but no under .500 wrestler should go NQ. There should be a rule where that gets allocated to another weight or to another conference to a kid that has a winning record. Maybe even a d2 cham

Oh so you want me to meet you in the same parking lot that you were going to fight three parents of kids you vilified you worthless piece of crap
Please Stop this crap!

I still think Oliveri is going to All American. If he wrestles tough like he just did he's got a great shot to go pretty far in the tournament. If he runs into a buzz saw he can always march through the wrestle backs
My only concern with Olivieri is offense. In high school he was a very defensive wrestler, not a huge point scorer against good kids. He has definitely improved that aspect of his game this year and I hope he continues. Had some difficulty this week on bottom, common problem for freshmen. He does fill out a 133 frame nicely so he’ll only get stronger.

My only concern with Olivieri is offense. In high school he was a very defensive wrestler, not a huge point scorer against good kids. He has definitely improved that aspect of his game this year and I hope he continues. Had some difficulty this week on bottom, common problem for freshmen. He does fill out a 133 frame nicely so he’ll only get stronger.
I shared that concern but his O has really picked up on his feet. He continues to improve that and he'll be golden.

Wow..it took you five minutes to show how immature you are ..let's see ..you said Boone is a hillbilly because of the way he looks and NS is from the hood in Philly...is that what Billy's comments taught you ...its ok to disparage a kids looks now ...you just never fail to show the lack of class you hold ...go Nick ...still a champ no matter what Crackers says

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Congrats Nicky. Total domination and go win the NCAAs. Just wish Spencer Lee would be there.

I appreciate the you all understanding, a lot of us make our way through here without ever thinking twice about what goes on in this forum. Although I’ve seen a lot of my close friends really be affected by it, and of course you could not read it but it surely turns into a black hole once you start to scroll through the thread. Of course we all know we are tremendously supported, it’s impossible to not feel it in the rac. Just some things that are said are really uncalled for, especially when we’ve dedicated majority of our lives to this. For example, someone said I would not be back on the mat because I haven’t done anything this year. Welllllll I haven’t done anything because I had back surgery on two different levels in my spine. Butttttt I’ve been wrestling with the injury all three years I’ve been in college so how is my career over because it’s fixed now? Again I know I don’t need to read into it but I have a lot of respect for myself and confidence in my abilities and I will never ever ever let someone talk down about me when they don’t know a thing about me. But now you guys know and I hope you take it into account from now on before typing. Again no disrespect to anyone I just want to let it be known the affect our fans have on us.
Thanks for the posts, Billy. As a long time season ticket holder and NJ wrestling lifer, all of your and your teammates sacrifices and efforts on the mat are so appreciated. You and your teammates bring me and so many fans a lot of joy. We love to watch you compete, are disappointed when you fall short, but are with you no matter the result. Count on me being at the RAC until I am too old and senile to come to the duals.

Hey WNG ..your NS bets are looking pretty solid to me ..lmk if you wanna lay some of it off
Harley I’ll give you the same action I gave as bill. Glory or Vito take 125. $ 150/100
Cornrows looking good but mite be glory’s year

B1G really needs to wrestle the B1G tourney finals on 1 mat and have the 3rd and 5th place matches earlier.
I've said this in the past as well. If a Nebraska kid is wrestling for 3/4 they'll cheer for that match and not even watch the finals. Then you get the Ohhhh's and Ahhhh's that have nothing to do with the final. It's a big accomplishment to make the finals and should be treated that way as a stand alone event.

Reactions: Leonard23
Nothing that's going to keep from wrestling in the Nationals
Oh Harley!!! big MVB and JVB fan. Again do we know each other. Met at a match. I tournament. Had a beer. I know who you are. Just keep it real. Let’s go MVB in NCAAs.

Hello experts, I wouldn’t usually do this because I could honestly care less about what any of you have to say but I am beyond tired of hearing about the bs you all post on this forum. I see the support from mr. Perrotti and a handful of others but other than that it seems like you guys tune in to watch and post on here just to waste yours and other peoples time. I see my teammates work day in and day out to compete the best they can and guess what, sometimes they don’t get the outcome expected and that includes myself. But I guarantee there’s not one single kid that steps on that mat and wants to lose. And the sad part is they go and read this sh*t stain of a forum and see people bash them and it destroys their confidence. You are on here talking down on 18-22 year old kids like you’ve been here before. And hey I love the support we get at this school. That’s why I came here, and the critiquing is appreciated as well. But the endless ridicule? Honestly grow up. It’s gotten to the point where you’re saying one of our national qualifiers doesn’t belong there? Every single person on this team belongs on that mat every second their out there. If you think differently then say it in private. You all had your lives to go be national champs and score 20 points a match. Personally I don’t think you went and did that, but prove me wrong. And for the skeptics, I’ll be back and better than ever, so will Poz, so will Sammy and so will the rest of these guys that invested their college life into this program. Stop hating everyday, you’re detrimental to my teammates confidence and really I’m not gonna sit here and just read it anymore. I’ll see you all next year and it’ll be fun to watch all this negativity flip upside down in the future. Have good day!
Great Post!!!!

I remember when we used to make fun of Northwestern and their high school gym wrestling in front of 50 fans. They're about to take 5th in the B1G Championship, it doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT