ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano Fired Up Video/ Success: The peace of mind you get knowing you did everything you could to be the best you can be.

Said it yesterday…

That line is a t-shirt waiting to happen, @SF88 😉

Honestly they needed a phone or video facing the team. Would have blown that up more so
Throwing reaction on backside. Aaron Lewis was right next to him

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
And we lost a fumble and had two interceptions twice. Most teams don't win with those kinds of turnovers.

But RU had Monongai and he's why RU won
Aside from 5 fumbles/2 INTs, statistically both teams were pretty even aside from Monongai

MSU had 112 yards on 41 carries (long of 12) for 2.7 avg and Monongai had 148 on 24 carries (long of 21) and 6.2 avg,

Monongai was a gash master
Its nice the OL worked and GW doesn't have to feel all the weight himself

But RU had Monongai and he's why RU won
Aside from 5 fumbles/2 INTs, statistically both teams were pretty even aside from Monongai

MSU had 112 yards on 41 carries (long of 12) for 2.7 avg and Monongai had 148 on 24 carries (long of 21) and 6.2 avg,

Monongai was a gash master
Its nice the OL worked and GW doesn't have to feel all the weight himself
Yes monongai was the sole reason for the victory. Coaching, throwing, catching, sky punt, blocking. Only Monongai

Recruits gotta love the fired up spirit of HC Schiano.
Any player on this Team would run through a wall for him.

Yes monongai was the sole reason for the victory. Coaching, throwing, catching, sky punt, blocking. Only Monongai

I didn't say "sole."
Mongo was the tipping of the scales
RU wasn't going to win passing or with anyone else running.
Mongo is a very good RB leading the B1G - he's not a "ham-n-egger" as Rocky would say

Some truth to that but MSU did have FIVE fumbles and lost three.
Most teams dont win with those kinds of turnovers
Remember we had 3 Turnovers almost 3x the Penalty yards vs. Michigan St.
Most teams don’t win with that.
Perseverance and focus was the key to the comeback.
Hopefully the Refs are neutral tomorrow.

rutgersaL : really glad that posters who once found it over the top in your postings are taking a whole different look at your love for our school. Let’s root the team into a B1G win and continue the good vibe going forward. GO RU !!!!!!!!!!

Yes the board is made up of arm chair coaches. Doesn’t mean they don’t understand the game of football but the sad part is the attempts to mock anyone else who roots for the team and coaching staff. We all know who they are. My favorite is the guy/ gal who posted after the game claiming I don’t have BTN so I couldn’t watch it. But it was a good win . This after he spends countless hours pissing on our 19 year old QB and Greg Schiano. As predicted most are eerily silent post game wins. If we lose next week at Indiana this fool will be posting for sure. Another win… will be interesting to see.
Lame

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT