ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Knobloch Named First Team All-American by Media

Favorite games for Knobloch, I'd say the 1st game against OSU in '21 where he had 4 goals and just destroyed OSU. Then of course the game against Penn in '22, with his 3 goals, with 2 of them in the 4th. Plus the pass in the Princeton game in '23 (and throw in the Michigan OT winner in '23).

Reactions: Caliknight
Just one of those perfect games.

Going to enjoy watching him play in the PLL. Now if the PLL could just stop tinkering with the game/rules so much.

Just one of those perfect games.

Going to enjoy watching him play in the PLL. Now if the PLL could just stop tinkering with the game/rules so much.
How has the PLL tinkered with the rules?

Besides the original changes, shorter field and the 2 pt goal, they have since lowered the shot click to 32 secs after FO. Then since teams were adjusting to less time with long pole FO, they no longer allow the long pole on FO (though still can be used on the wings).

Personally, I would rather they not speed up the game too much. I like seeing the plays set up, and the tactics that go into the attack. Instead of FO win, sprint, shoot.

I don’t like the shorter field. It really kills the fast break game. Fast middies. Don’t get nearly the room to full speed sprint creating separation. Wish they would go back to the original sized fields.

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT