ADVERTISEMENT

Shore Tour Final Visits Thursday --Sea Bright?

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Original Schedule for Thursday had:
July 30
Bradley Beach
Ocean Grove
Asbury Park
Allenhurst
Long Branch
Sea Bright Night Event at Silverball Museum at Asbury Park

Just got this e-mail:

ImageProxy.mvc

WTF with leaving Sea Bright out? There are a lot of fans in Sea Bright, Rumson, Fair Haven and Red Bank.

The Shore Tour also did not stop on Long Beach Island --I guess there is only so much staff and time to go around. They seem to be sticking to towns with boardwalks this year--I have never been to Sea Bright. Is there a boardwalk there ?

The Shore Tour also did not stop on Long Beach Island --I guess there is only so much staff and time to go around. They seem to be sticking to towns with boardwalks this year--I have never been to Sea Bright. Is there a boardwalk there ?

Yes, a small one. They are not that far away in Long Branch, which does not have a boardwalk, unless you consider that nonsense in front of Pier Village a boardwalk. Allenhurst is a complete waste of time, as nobody will be there on a weekday.

Yeah, call the wahhmbulance. I was looking forward to riding my bike down to Sea Bright for the stop.

Yes, a small one. They are not that far away in Long Branch, which does not have a boardwalk, unless you consider that nonsense in front of Pier Village a boardwalk. Allenhurst is a complete waste of time, as nobody will be there on a weekday.

Yeah, call the wahhmbulance. I was looking forward to riding my bike down to Sea Bright for the stop.
Wait.... you're claiming a boardwalk in Sea Bright, yet the actual boardwalk that run from Seven Presidents down to the end of Pier Vllage isn't one? Sorry, not sure what that's coming from...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT