ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly OT - but an "Interesting " 30 second watch

RURahh

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2013
Rutgers needs to start scouring the courtrooms for our next DT

The preface for this clip was the guys lawyer asking the judge for simple probation for his client and the judge saying that given his history, he needs actual jail time

And then we get ....

Richie- feel free to move this to the Current Events board if needed but I know a few posters that will enjoy this clip. Thankfully, no serious injuries but this guy would crush it at a NFL combine

You know what, I want the law clerk on my team. He may not have the athleticism of the idiot, but he didn't hesitate to tackle the guy and try to protect his judge.

You know what, I want the law clerk on my team. He may not have the athleticism of the idiot, but he didn't hesitate to tackle the guy and try to protect his judge.
The one who was getting his shots in AFTER the defendant was already tackled to the ground?

Would like to have seen Bull from Night Court handle this guy

The one who was getting his shots in AFTER the defendant was already tackled to the ground?

Would like to have seen Bull from Night Court handle this guy
To be fair, he was the one who tackled the idiot to the ground - and yes, I didn't mind the fact that he got some shots in after the other guys stood him up, he was still resisting.

Last edited:
Reactions: RURahh
First off, "great" 30 second watch? I wouldn't call that great. Weird choice of words. Dude trying to beat on a Judge, and a female no less. Sad to watch/see. Second, if I'm that law clerk, phuck yeah I'm gettin' in hits, otherwise he may turn and start hittin' me. That said, those were some sissy-a$$ punches bein' thrown by him, haha. But his quick reaction to the takedown was def. solid.

Anyway, re: dude on trial, phuck that guy. Off to prison. Bye now.

Reactions: Skull83
First off, "great" 30 second watch? I wouldn't call that great. Weird choice of words. Dude trying to beat on a Judge, and a female no less. Sad to watch/see. Second, if I'm that law clerk, phuck yeah I'm gettin' in hits, otherwise he may turn and start hittin' me. That said, those were some sissy-a$$ punches bein' thrown by him, haha. But his quick reaction to the takedown was def. solid.

Anyway, re: dude on trial, phuck that guy. Off to prison. Bye now.
His punches started out OK and then suddenly switched almost to slaps :) An interesting thing to me was that they were obviously struggling with the dude for awhile, and there were a lot more guys in that room who could have helped - at least by getting between the a**hole and the judge - and most of them just froze.

Yup, noticed all the additional guys that could have helped out. Re: struggling, adrenaline is a fascinating thing. That dude was fired up, the bystanders not so much, so not a shock that they were struggling to subdue him.

Nevada isn't quite as. bad as NY but guys like that are getting minimal to no sentences for assault- his lawyer was arguing just seconds before that he should only get probation

And yeah, Great may not have been the right word bit the video definitely is interesting to watch and thankfully no one got hurt

Reactions: DirtyRU
Saw the entire piece and that guy deserves to go away (again) for a very, very long time. No need for animals like that on the streets. Ever. Now....THAT being said.

....what about the leap he took getting over the Judge's desk? That is NOT easy to do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyRU
Saw the entire piece and that guy deserves to go away (again) for a very, very long time. No need for animals like that on the streets. Ever. Now....THAT being said.

....what about the leap he took getting over the Judge's desk? That is NOT easy to do!!!
That is next level combne stuff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT