ADVERTISEMENT

Stub Hub

ch414

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Anybody having trouble. I can't make Thursday's game and want to put up my tickets to the game on Stub Hub. I put in my asking price and the message that I received is that I will get $1.54 upon sale. Obviously an error. Any thoughts? I tried it both through the Ticket Office's link and directly through Stub Hub.

Anybody having trouble. I can't make Thursday's game and want to put up my tickets to the game on Stub Hub. I put in my asking price and the message that I received is that I will get $1.54 upon sale. Obviously an error. Any thoughts? I tried it both through the Ticket Office's link and directly through Stub Hub.
I will buy your tix for $1.54 if they are good seats.

RU sure you are correctly typing in the selling price taking into consideration the decimal places and the number it defaults to? If you are a first time user, my guess is that your input is incorrect.

see post #12 above this one

You can always sell your tix to someone on our ticket board for face value so they don’t end up in the hands of Michigan fans.
This, please don't use Stubhub, as that is much more likely to lead to enemy fans infiltrating the RAC. I'd rather burn my tickets than sell them on Stubhub and the rare times I have an extra, I always give them away to a known RU fan, sometimes via the ticket board.

I’ll stand tall. $3.00 apiece and I’ll also bring you a homemade Shelby65 Shoo-Fly pie at the Northwestern game. Just don’t share it with Fluox. He’s a selfish bastard and doesn’t deserve even a small morsel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT