ADVERTISEMENT

Tara retires

Knight Time Fan

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Tara has retired from Stanford, an article was linked on another message board.

They are currently negotiating with Kate Paye (as expected) to take over.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
I wonder when Geno will call it quits…I mean 12 NCs…has nothing to prove. Amazing how many more he could have…both of a drought for him and UConn

I wonder when Geno will call it quits…I mean 12 NCs…has nothing to prove. Amazing how many more he could have…both of a drought for him and UConn
The way his team played this year shows he has some left in the tank and might give him incentive to continue chasing championships

Reactions: RUDiddy777
The way his team played this year shows he has some left in the tank and might give him incentive to continue chasing championships
They (UConn) will easily be the #1 ranked team going into next season considering how far they got this year and besides Paige they lost their next best 5 girls to injuries and they just Strong the #1 recruit and I am not sure how many others they recruited this year

On top of everyone coming back, including Paige with something to prove, and adding Strong(maybe a better shooter than Azzi),...........the word is they are about to add Reagan Beers (post from Oregon St). Beers is arguably the best big in the country.

This may finally be enough to dismantle S Car and put Geno on the top of the hill again. He's not leaving anytime soon with that level of talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT