ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PREDICTION THREAD

Rutgers 78
NJIT 46

I don't expect us to be a good shooting team, but this is real bad so far. We revert to the mean and knock shots down early and roll. Some leave mildly disappointed as most of the game we double their score and the last 10 minutes we play them even so we dont end up doubling them.

Rutgers 60
NJIT 56

Until this team proves it can score and pull away, I can’t give it the benefit of the doubt.

Rutgers 78
NJIT 46

I don't expect us to be a good shooting team, but this is real bad so far. We revert to the mean and knock shots down early and roll. Some leave mildly disappointed as most of the game we double their score and the last 10 minutes we play them even so we dont end up doubling them.
Agree here. I think we finally break out from deep in this game, and defend NJIT's 3s well. Cliff is going to destroy them in the paint too. But we're not a high flying transition team, so the number of possessions -- and thus the final score -- will be lower than one might expect from a paycheck game.

RU 75
NJIT 61

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
Rutgers 64
NJIT 49

A relatively easy win but flaws still evident.

RU-Lehigh 81 possessions (make it 72 for OT)
RU-MM 58
MM-NJIT 69
MM-Lehigh 72
NJIT-Lehigh 72

I am going with RU-NJIT 68 possessions

Rutgers is not a great shooting team but they're not nearly as bad as they looked the first two games. Time to snap out of it. RU 83 NJIT 59

After predicting us to blowout Lehigh, I'll continue taking the fifth for a while.

Agree here. I think we finally break out from deep in this game, and defend NJIT's 3s well. Cliff is going to destroy them in the paint too. But we're not a high flying transition team, so the number of possessions -- and thus the final score -- will be lower than one might expect from a paycheck game.

RU 75
NJIT 61
Bruh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT