ADVERTISEMENT

TheYard spring and summer schedule is growing

Cofifa

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2010
Watch for details about the return of Sunday morning Yoga on the Lawn, Salsa Night, Swing Dancing Night, Big Board Gaming Tournament, March Madness Event, Met Opera Night in partnership with Mason Gross, Rutgers Day Activities, Alumni Weekend Revisits Movies from Back in the Day, RU Baseball and Softball, Lacrosse, and much more.....if you have suggestions please post or send ideas directly to me Cpaladino@devco.org...

Watch for details about the return of Sunday morning Yoga on the Lawn, Salsa Night, Swing Dancing Night, Big Board Gaming Tournament, March Madness Event, Met Opera Night in partnership with Mason Gross, Rutgers Day Activities, Alumni Weekend Revisits Movies from Back in the Day, RU Baseball and Softball, Lacrosse, and much more.....if you have suggestions please post or send ideas directly to me Cpaladino@devco.org...
Is the statue being unveiled for Rutgers Day finalized yet? I really can't wait until that is unveiled for the centerpiece to the Yard. Also anything planned for Mardi Gras or St. Patrick's Day?

Do you mean an appearance by RU Lacrosse, Softball and Baseball?

Way too small of an area to play there, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT