ADVERTISEMENT

Time to move on to the Basketball Season.....

T2Kplus20

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 2, 2007
They will be good, right? :)

In the NIL world, the football program is helpless. Might as well focus all of our chips on the hard court, where it will make a difference.

college gameday sport GIF

Nice call !!!
I can vouch for T2K in the sense that he knows that RU doesn't usually win these ones. He's been there with me for a long time.

His most legendary take was about 20 years ago during a Ru/Cuse mens hoops game where Rutgers had a huge halftime lead. He stood up at the half and said, "I'm out of here, it's not gonna get any better than this". And we proceeded to blow that lead in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half and we lost.

I'm glad his clairvoyance wasn't effective today.

They will be good, right? :)

In the NIL world, the football program is helpless. Might as well focus all of our chips on the hard court, where it will make a difference.

So did we get a top 5 recruiting class in MBB or was it all Rutgers over-reaction?

Some people would be too embarrassed by a truly idiotic post like this one to ever post again. We can only hope.
Almost as bad as the Blizzard of 2015. Right?
I think you bailed from the site for several weeks on that bust. LOL!

It's not taking the L to try to play it off as a reverse jinx attempt. I don't think most are buying that as your original intent anyway.
Doesn't anyone understand lighthearted sarcasm anymore? Good grief. Not a complex concept. LOL!

Reactions: RU in IM
Another loser mentality asshat exposed. Take a seat and shut up.
Just like the 45,000 ticket holders of this game that left early or never showed up. All RU fans have a loser mentality. Goes with the territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT