ADVERTISEMENT

Football Top players from the spring game

I know the conditions were horrible but Rochelle's hands looked a little suspect. He may be great with the ball already in his hands but seems like he really needs to work on his receiver skills. Has a lot of potential.

Reactions: AM ClocksPF
Might have to go with Dremel. He and Rochelle are locked in a battle in the slot with Dremel leading the way right now.

Isaiah Washington was solid in the spring.
If Chris Dremel is one of the first 3 regardless we are no better as an Offense. I like him but in a much different role in that receiving room. With our QB’s it may not matter if we had Jerry Rice or Antonio Brown running routes.

Might have to go with Dremel. He and Rochelle are locked in a battle in the slot with Dremel leading the way right now.

Isaiah Washington was solid in the spring.
This
The FCS All American transfer looked MIA

If Chris Dremel is one of the first 3 regardless we are no better as an Offense. I like him but in a much different role in that receiving room. With our QB’s it may not matter if we had Jerry Rice or Antonio Brown running routes.

Rutgers needs help at WR lol. Can't go in with Dremel was one of your top receivers. No offense to him. He's worked hard.

Reactions: runner3283
Rutgers needs help at WR lol. Can't go in with Dremel was one of your top receivers. No offense to him. He's worked hard.
Yes he makes some plays and can be a help but as for a starter or top 4 no we need a real WR. See we picked up two TE recruits good job staff.

Reactions: ChrisNalwasky
Agree.
Thanks for sharing the FCS transfer was inactive for the Spring game.
Any chance we pick up another WR in the Portal ?

Exciting times. I'm so glad you guys forced Hobbs hand, and made him bring Schiano back 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT