ADVERTISEMENT

Updated Spring Game Attendance List

Does that mean Friday night didn't kill attendance or their is a buzz?

Think they should make it Saturday night and different weekend than alumni weekend. 1st and foremost people want to tailgate. Friday is not happening. Just caught a huge bad break being so cold

Does that mean Friday night didn't kill attendance or their is a buzz?

Not everything the program does is perfect. More people can make Saturdays and would have done more, and spent more, when they weren't rushing from work and freezing.

It's a nice stat. Could be better. Wouldn't beat TTFP but could be better.

Not everything the program does is perfect. More people can make Saturdays and would have done more, and spent more, when they weren't rushing from work and freezing.

It's a nice stat. Could be better. Wouldn't beat TTFP but could be better.
It's more than we had last year on a Saturday....isn't it? If so, then people are either more excited or Friday helped some while hurting others. That's my point.....we had doom and gloom predictions and once again they were wrong.

Wow, very impressed with the spring showing of Syracuse and UCONN, since they basically drew what they would at a regular season game! 2100, and 1500 respectfully.

15,782 is a nice increase from last year, especially w/Mets/Yankees & Rangers playoffs games at the same time, & close to what I expected. Had it been much warmer & no pro sports, then we could've had more. Here's our spring game attendance since 2008:

2008 - 14,501
2009 - 15,899
2010 - 20,114
2011 - 21,120
2012 - 15,000
2013 - 21,000
2014 - 11,500
2015 - 15,782

Wow, very impressed with the spring showing of Syracuse and UCONN, since they basically drew what they would at a regular season game! 2100, and 1500 respectfully.

Oh, snap!

It's more than we had last year on a Saturday....isn't it? If so, then people are either more excited or Friday helped some while hurting others. That's my point.....we had doom and gloom predictions and once again they were wrong.

That's just their negatoid nature. I do think we'd do better on a Saturday for a variety of reasons, but a lot of people will always come. We have a sizeable fanbase, I will say that, and I know a lot of people here don't agree.

would be interesting to see the percentage of last years average home attendance these games were by team

OSU's 99K almost outdrew the entire ACC combined of 101K. Florida St and Clemson have to be looking at this conference like WTF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT