ADVERTISEMENT

***Wednesday Practice Notes***

bobby deren

Heisman Winner
Feb 8, 2007
Chris Laviano and Hayden Rettig split reps again today and I asked coach Flood about them. He said he is pleased with the way both of them are throwing the ball but cautioned that it is still early...When asked about position changes, he mentioned Myles Nash at the R and also said he flashed a few times today...With Brandon Russell limited this week, Isaiah Johnson is getting the reps as the starting MIKE...Players who caught my eye: Chris Laviano, Blessuan Austin, Andre Patton, Kiy Hester...Players did not have pads or shoulder pads again today so the amount of contact is limited...RBs are still splitting up reps evenly, although today it looked like Martin may have had the most. That will likely change day to day...I spoke with Kevin Wilkins after ward and he said he is 292 and feeling great...Des Peoples also told me he is completely healthy and still as fast as he was last year...Kiy Hester told me he is down to 199 and was able to really tighten up during the offseason...much more to come

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News