ADVERTISEMENT

Where was this survey that Hobbs had fans fill out?

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
I have been a fan forever and have attended games for well over 50 years and followed the team since Lloyd and Valvano. I have only missed about 4 home games since the RAC opened in 1977. Did I miss the survey somehow? I don't know. I have had season tickets forever and have given to the RU fund and contributed money for the construction of our practice facility. I just wish I could see and take the survey. Can someone tell me where I can see it? Thank you.

I have been a fan forever and have attended games for well over 50 years and followed the team since Lloyd and Valvano. I have only missed about 4 home games since the RAC opened in 1977. Did I miss the survey somehow? I don't know. I have had season tickets forever and have given to the RU fund and contributed money for the construction of our practice facility. I just wish I could see and take the survey. Can someone tell me where I can see it? Thank you.
Received from Hobbs via email. Sounds like you should have received.

I got the email on Wednesday at 10 in the morning. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT