ADVERTISEMENT

Who Will Have The Better Season

Hunterdon

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2013
Of the RBs positioned to have strong seasons, who will have the best?

Robert Martin, Josh Hicks or Paul James?

Of the Receivers positioned to really break out this year alongside Caroo, who will have the best season, Andre Patton or Janarion Grant?

Personally, I think James and Patton will have the most impactful season of the players mentioned above. If James can stay healthy, I truly believe he can be a top tier RB on the national level. Patton is poised to really breakout after a strong finish to his 2014 campaign. He has all the physical tools and can put himself in a good position to play at the next level if he can get it done this season

Agree PJ stays healthy via Hicks and Martin and peoples substitutes
I pick Carton A. over Patton. Had great spring and he seems to figure out that hands come together when ball is near i.e. catches the ball!

Hope its James, which would mean we have a good year, but I have almost no expectations for him this year. Just not sure he can stay healthy, or how well the knee heals for this season. I hope Martin/Hicks get about 10 carries each per game.

Really gonna need all 5 backs on the road at PSU and UM where the crowd will be into it.

Would say Patton has the 2nd best year at WR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT