ADVERTISEMENT

Will Eddie start Kone and Zurich on senior night?

Local Shill

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
Easton Avenue's finest gin mills
What do you think? I say both get the start; Zurich plays about one minute and Kone maybe a minute more before they get pulled.

Or won't they start at all on senior night?

This post was edited on 3/2 12:10 PM by Local Shill

How about Sheridan? I don't know if he's a senior or a junior. Probably is a no show anyway.

It would be a nice touch. I think it could happen but I think a change or two will be made after a possession for each team.

Not sure what he will do with the senior but I do think Sheridan should get increased playing time. Anyone know how many years eligibility he has left?

Originally posted by BKIn118:
Kone will probably start if I had to guess. Don't think Zurich will...
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Not disputing, but why would he not start all the seniors? Is it just a situation where he wouldnt want a reserve going up against a top15 team? or something else?

I hope Zurich gets the start too, even if only for a minute. By all accounts plays real hard in practices, and has shown the same the few brief times he got on the court this year.

Originally posted by rubaseball78:
Not sure what he will do with the senior but I do think Sheridan should get increased playing time. Anyone know how many years eligibility he has left?
He's a freshman - one and done.

Originally posted by RutgersJoe:

That would be a first. Oh well.... I'm tired of his disappearing acts anyways.

Originally posted by RutgersJoe:

Yes, but he has 120 credits somehow.

I just confirmed Sheridan will have 120 credits and graduate. He is going to be another one if those Florida transfers and play next year for the gators as a grad student.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT