ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin at Indiana

Brad Davison is so annoying that Indiana keeps getting called for giving a little shove or reaching in lol. Davison picked up a tech for getting an Indiana guy on the mouth earlier.

I was really hoping for a Wisconsin win tonight. Hoping Bucky can find a way here.

True, but I’m pretty sure other fan bases across the B1G say the same about Geo Baker.

And Jordan Bohanan.
Since '09 minutes played in B1G

1. Bohannon
2. Davison

11. Geo

B1G losing some longggg time faces this year

Wow what a reversal. Wisconsin back in front. Probably better for us if they won though doubt it matters much either way.

Great save by Wisconsin and a nice overturn from the refs leads to a 3 point play from Davis

Wisky up 2 under a minute

Reactions: fatsam98
Indiana with another second chance here after Wisconsin travels gathering the missed 3

34 seconds Indiana down 2 with the ball

Indiana choke job. Their offense stinks. Most of their shots were not even close. Pickup ball bad misses off the side of the rim and backboard only

I kinda wanted Indiana to win. Wisky on the whole just annoys me.

Anyways, good game between two good teams.

I can't help but feel that's a big result for us. I could see us replacing Indiana in the bracket when all is said and done. They seem to be doing their annual disappearing act

Reactions: Antnee79
Davis enjoyed not seeing Caleb tonight, huh?

Indiana is all about TJD. I'm with scangg, let Cliff play him one on one, shut down the perimeter guys, and beat Indiana when the time comes. They will be desperate to beat Maryland next week if they lose at Ohio State next Monday. They catch a break that OSU has to face Iowa on Saturday, so their legs might be a little heavy against the Hoosiers.

Reactions: Scangg
I don’t know why Indiana doesn’t dump the ball into TJD on the right block on every possession. The kid is nearly unstoppable with his left hand, and he barely touched the ball the last 5 minutes.

Awful coaching there.

What ticks me off is that most bracketologists have IU in the NCAA tournament right now, but they’re in free fall.

Reactions: goru7 and kcg88
I don’t know why Indiana doesn’t dump the ball into TJD on the right block on every possession. The kid is nearly unstoppable with his left hand, and he barely touched the ball the last 5 minutes.

Awful coaching there.

What ticks me off is that most bracketologists have IU in the NCAA tournament right now, but they’re in free fall.

How many brick 3s did they toss. They went away from TJD inside he was drawing fouls like crazy

Reactions: Degaz-RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT