ADVERTISEMENT

Women's college basketball's Way-Too-Early Top 25 --

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Seen EA post this was out in the 1st pic of practice thread, so felt it deserved to be talked about because RU was left out.
Of the three CWBB programs I root for (RU #1 of course) only DePaul is in the top 25 and ranked at 19.
One spot better than Notre Dame, something I just have to get used to since Muffit majic is history because no more McGraw isn't there no more.
Then I noticed the Arizona Wildcats (#8) are taking the ASU Sun Devils place in the top 25.
not to happy with that change

https://www.espn.com/womens-college...early-top-25-south-carolina-top-baylor-rising

But have faith in trhe RU WBB team to feel it will be a top 25 ranked team before regular season ( whatever that might be) is over and be a major surprise at the Dance going farther then was expected .
Hopefully ASU will take that team from Tucson's place at the dance and have a higher ranking so I can root for them ( unless when play RU) and hope the Blue Demons do well to ( but lose to the Scarlet Knights or Sun Devils when that game comes on.

As for the Tuscon Wild-cats
Young girl, there's no need to feel down
I said, young girl, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young girl, 'cause you're not the best in state
There's no need to cuss out your fate
Young girl, there's a place you can go
I said, young girl, when you're feeling low
You can still play on, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time and not have to whine
It's fun to play in the WNIT

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletteK80
Right now Arizona (University of) likely is better than ASU. Look at the Arizona roster and, oh yes, we have Aari McDonald and they don't. How they will do going down the road I don't know, but the comparative ranking right now is probably correct.

Right now Arizona (University of) likely is better than ASU. Look at the Arizona roster and, oh yes, we have Aari McDonald and they don't. How they will do going down the road I don't know, but the comparative ranking right now is probably correct.
Wow, a very respectable reply to the baiting I put in my post.
Not meant to cause trouble, but just adding a little fun to our obvious disappointment seeing RU not on that list, but the other program you like in and one of the others I like left out after usually being considered the best in AZ and now an also ran.
So as penance I'll add this :
For the Tempe sun-Exorcist

Wow, a very respectable reply to the baiting I put in my post.
Not meant to cause trouble, but just adding a little fun to our obvious disappointment seeing RU not on that list, but the other program you like in and one of the others I like left out after usually being considered the best in AZ and now an also ran.
So as penance I'll add this :
For the Tempe sun-Exorcist
As long as you are talking WBB you won't get a rise out of me regarding ASU. It is the only program at ASU we kind of like, because we like CTT. Who can forget her actions during the Imus affair, and her strong support of Rutgers. She whines to the ref's too much, but so did Jody when she was at Texas and we really liked her as well.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT