ADVERTISEMENT

Worst win I have watched since FIU 2010

RUskoolie

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007
Anyone remember that game? Good God was that game awful against an awful opponent and today gave me flashbacks to that.

Congrats to Temple tbh. They have a good HC, who frankly, if he had our players and GS had his, I think it would've been an ass whipping today.

As for our staff...

Gleeson I think that's all she wrote and I never criticize our OCs, ever. He is an overpaid clown. Running WR screens on 3rd and 13? RPOs on 3rd and 9? Almost every 1st down was an uncreative run. 3 passing attempts almost before the first half ended? I still can't believe it looked like I was watching 6 year olds playing football with the lack of pass plays or creativity.

Schiano some of you still forget, he's very mediocre on gameday. This philosophy of 1995 football is not going to work starting next week.

Langan ball on 3rd and short against a B1G defense? No
Line up with our OL and just push people around against another B1G defense? No
No ability to throw the ball? No

He will blame the players for being young, team came out flat blah blah blah but this staff gets paid incredible money to get young people prepared to play football and they stunk today. Happy we won but this won't be sustainable IMO. They better think of something fast with Iowa coming to town. Their defense is fast and nasty and they typically can out tough anyone.

Congrats to our D BTW they were great, Shaquan Loyal won that football game.

Maybe this staff can impress us and win a B1G game at home against a decent team with a crowd that will be amped up and dying for something to cheer about? Probably biggest home game in 7 years. Curious to see if we shit our pants or can actually win a B1G football game against a winnable team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News