ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.

I had seen box score when they were up 14 in the second and up by 2 64-62 in my car. I honestly wasn't sure if I should put it on but I guess waiting till after the Uconn turnover worked out

Didn't think Miss St would beat UConn, but the 111 game winning streak is still a great accomplishment .
I doubt that's any consolation to the team now, but after awhile it will be.

There should have been a flagrant against Nurse of U Conn in the first half. The flagrant 1 against So Miss looked like a complete act by the U Conn player. The call was a joke. Great acting job--like all the acting in soccer matches. Justice was done with the MSU win.

There should have been a flagrant against Nurse of U Conn in the first half. The flagrant 1 against So Miss looked like a complete act by the U Conn player. The call was a joke. Great acting job--like all the acting in soccer matches. Justice was done with the MSU win.
Agree, Doris, and Dave are awful. She threw her head back, and clutched her neck like she was stabbed.

Reactions: RU MAN and dmd78
True in first half they didn't review the UCONN flagrant. So it was justice UCONN girl threw ball out of bounds.

So nice to see UConn and their obnoxious players and coaches go down!

Didn't think Miss St would beat UConn, but the 111 game winning streak is still a great accomplishment .
I doubt that's any consolation to the team now, but after awhile it will be.
Probably gave Geno more podium time. If UConn plays their game, nobody beats them. For the most part, Miss St did the right thing at the right time including the buzzer beater to win. COnn didn't and proved they're human. Time to start counting from one except for the home game winning streak and hit the recruiting trail.

Miss State also like Andy Landers said had big girl inside which you needed vs UCONN.

I'm finally going to be interested in the final.
Fret not for Geno and his gals, he'll use this as motivation to have the next streak at least 111 games. You heard it here first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT