ADVERTISEMENT

WRs in 2024

Even Fletcher looked decent
Fletcher can beat LB’s going across the field that’s for sure. Creates new set of problems for D coordinators. Plus now you have a guy like Miller who can blow the top off the defense. The field just basically got bigger for the offense. Having basically an undersized fullback with nimble feet dragging defenders with him in KM should translate into leads in games which in turn should translate into turnovers for the D as opponents realize they won’t be able to win a 14-13 game this year.

• Love
Reactions: Knight Shift
They have Fletcher at TE. Curious to see what he does. He doesn't look big enough but looks very fast for a TE.
Is listed at 230 but yeah seems to be moving very well. He was listed at 215 out of high school and looked downright skinny then so I dunno.
Whatever his weight he jacked.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Did Black play? He's got a couple of mentions. They should beef up the 6'-8" Johnson kid and convert him to TE. I expect Higgins to have some catches and it looks like he has put on some weight. Portal TE still needed?

They have Fletcher at TE. Curious to see what he does. He doesn't look big enough but looks very fast for a TE.
Found and Watched the long Fletcher catch and run and noticed that he was in the H Back spot and Crumpler came charging up to the LOS and Fletcher just ran by him. Crumpler’s athleticism and mature body certainly pops though. Looks to be a future star DB.

Reactions: WestOrangeCL
I wasn’t at the game. But there looked like there were a few throws that were definitely catchable, but not completed.
And they weren’t throws that required miracle catches.
I hope I’m not overstating things, because overall I was happy with the offense going to the pass often.

Fletcher can beat LB’s going across the field that’s for sure. Creates new set of problems for D coordinators. Plus now you have a guy like Miller who can blow the top off the defense. The field just basically got bigger for the offense. Having basically an undersized fullback with nimble feet dragging defenders with him in KM should translate into leads in games which in turn should translate into turnovers for the D as opponents realize they won’t be able to win a 14-13 game this year.
Don’t forget: The field will continue to be very small if the inaccurate QB is only allowed to throw to the absolute lowest risk locations. Deep out-of-bounds passes have historically been favorites, a safe way to get the defense back on the field.

• Haha
Reactions: winfield102
Found and Watched the long Fletcher catch and run and noticed that he was in the H Back spot and Crumpler came charging up to the LOS and Fletcher just ran by him. Crumpler’s athleticism and mature body certainly pops though. Looks to be a future star DB.
Schiano said Fletcher was up to 240lbs.

I agree with you on Crumpler, he has good instincts and breaks on the ball very well. Future star.

Curious to see how the season goes. I like this group.

Brantley
Dremel
Miller (looks JACKED)
Strong
Long
Toure

Am I missing anyone that will have more than 10 catches this year?
You overlooked Benjamin Black.

Did Black play? He's got a couple of mentions. They should beef up the 6'-8" Johnson kid and convert him to TE. I expect Higgins to have some catches and it looks like he has put on some weight. Portal TE still needed?
Too thin for TE at this point plus he needs to fix his drops

Curious to see how the season goes. I like this group.

Brantley
Dremel
Miller (looks JACKED)
Strong
Long
Toure

Am I missing anyone that will have more than 10 catches this year?
Who's number 81? He can't catch.

Didn't think about Duff or Black. Will they get some run?

81 is Johnson. Maybe he'll be like Brandon Coleman in a few years?

I wasn’t at the game. But there looked like there were a few throws that were definitely catchable, but not completed.
And they weren’t throws that required miracle catches.
I hope I’m not overstating things, because overall I was happy with the offense going to the pass often.
Yeah, I only watched about 10 mins of the third quarter. In that short span I saw two very well thrown balls into the end zones. Both were dropped! Hopefully the WRs did well otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT