ADVERTISEMENT

You cant fix accuracy, You cant fix accuracy, You cant fix accuracy

KK1827

Senior
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2023
I said this well before the season started but no one wanted to hear it or believe it.

Thinking a qb will all of sudden go from being consistently inaccurate to consistently accurate is like recruiting a 5’10 linemen and thinking theres a chance that while hes in college he’ll get a growth spurt and get to 6’4.

Accuracy is a you have it or you dont type of thing. Frankly, it’s a miracle that Kirk has been able to disguise this to get us to 6 wins.

Statistically speaking, Gavin is the worst qb in all of college football in adjusted completion %. These are just the facts and who he is as a qb.

We now have a large enough sample size through nearly 400 pass attempts. It’s time to allow a legitimate qb competition to occur. There wasnt one in spring and summer because I know you guys dont wanna believe me but evan simon totally outperformed gavin in the spring and summer but schiano must have decided there was too much $$$ tied up in gavin to not try to see if those raw tools could turn into something.

We are weeks away from AJ Surace arriving on campus. When the pads come in for spring ball I think itll be hard for the staff to ignore who the better qb is once again. This time though the better qb will have 4 years of eligibility left.

And dont take my word for it, one of the greatest qb coaches/offensive minds of all time said it any time he was asked. You cant fix accuracy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News