You heard it hear first

Usbcbowler

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
First 2 minutes of game we are down 3 zip and have 1 turnover
RU fan what is pike doing having Caleb try to get ball into Myle
5 minutes into game Michigan 9 RU 5.
Why in God's name is Pike telling Harper to keep shooting he is 1 for 2 from 3 PT land. Jesus we are going to get our doors blown off.
I think you all get what I am trying to show. If not here it is give the game some time before you start making comments. All too often this year we start slow n come back n win and then your comments look stupid
You guys feel free to fill in anything you like
Enjoy the game

Reactions: BillyC80
We will certainly get. “ there is no way the big ten is goi to allow Rutgers to win and take away Michigan getting a 1 seed”.

Also plenty of people complaining pike doesn’t show enough emotion with refs

Reactions: Usbcbowler
4 hours prior to the game someone will start a thread trying to predict the future.

Reactions: superfan01
First 2 minutes of game we are down 3 zip and have 1 turnover
RU fan what is pike doing having Caleb try to get ball into Myle
5 minutes into game Michigan 9 RU 5.
Why in God's name is Pike telling Harper to keep shooting he is 1 for 2 from 3 PT land. Jesus we are going to get our doors blown off.
I think you all get what I am trying to show. If not here it is give the game some time before you start making comments. All too often this year we start slow n come back n win and then your comments look stupid
You guys feel free to fill in anything you like
Enjoy the game
9 minutes into the game and Michigan up 18-4.........................wow, this Michigan team really is good.

I hope Harper is 1 of 2 from 3 PT land. That means he made one and can get out of the 3 pt shooting slump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT