ADVERTISEMENT

Your Sunday Night Movie

bac is the worse kind of so called fan. He is most active when the team is not playing well.... disappears when things are good.

Yes, even when things break in our favor, there are a few on here that are determined to try to keep a negative thread at the top of the board. No positive comments from them at all when positive things occur.

Thanks for posting the Sunday Night Movie. Hopefully, the first of many feel-good movies this season.

Great comeback from 18 down in the third quarter as I did not think it was possible. I hope this ups their confidence in getting the season in focus and that these all new faces can mesh into one cohesive unit. Good luck moving forward.

Reactions: MADHAT1
"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
How true that statement is.

Now a gripe:
Lets not call out poster in threads they are involved with and not insult them in the treads they are not posting in.
I feel doing that takes away from the issue threads like this are about and can change a positive outlook about the subject into arguing about a poster who didn't even express an opinion in the thread he/she had their name mentioned..
Jump on them when they post, not when they are absent from a discussion

I’ll admit it … I turned off the game in the third quarter down 16. Started making dinner instead. Only out of curiosity checked Google and saw us down 4 with like 3 mins left and turned it back on. Never give up on a Cviv team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT