ADVERTISEMENT

Zags: How Shoes Kept the Team Together

I love the optimism from Sanders and him thinking its good that they are picked last. I hope they surprise some teams. But a few months ago i was hoping the same thing about the football team. Granted basketball is eadier to turn around. And i think Jordan was a far worse coach (from a tactical pov) than Flood. I am holding out hope that coach can get a lot more out of the guys than Eddie did.

You have to like Corey's enthusiasm 2016 we start moving forward on all fronts

Shoes has great relationships with HS and AAU coaches. He can talk and text with recruits all day and night. With that and getting their coaches to get them to visit is the key. When he gets them to campus on unofficial or official visits he can spend time with the recruits to further bond with them.

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
I love the optimism from Sanders and him thinking its good that they are picked last. I hope they surprise some teams. But a few months ago i was hoping the same thing about the football team. Granted basketball is eadier to turn around. And i think Jordan was a far worse coach (from a tactical pov) than Flood. I am holding out hope that coach can get a lot more out of the guys than Eddie did.

Disagree that EJ was worse from a tactical perspective. Our offense was actually run well and we would get decent looks. EJs issue was getting his teams to play with effort, enthusiasm and hustle. That translated defensively.

Reactions: Damage Inc
“To go from what we had last year to what we have this year, it’s a great jump,” Sanders said. “I love how everybody thinks we’re going to finish last and all that because there’s not a better time to be a Rutgers Scarlet Knight.”-Sanders.

Great attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT