ADVERTISEMENT

Zags: Paul Mulcahy at St. John's Game

I don't know why Zags considers that we "stunned" SJU by winning. It's not like we beat Duke or Kentucky for chrissakes.
He is a dweeb, that's why. We won despite foul trouble and losing one of our best players who was lighting them up.

Zags loves the big east and Kentucky . I think he actually might be on Caliparis payroll that’s how much he writes about them which is weird for a New York based b-ball writer .

The guy is a shill for the Big East and probably not a very nice person. I know for a fact that if I was ever introduced to him I would have to resist the temptation to punch him in the face.

[roll]

The guy is a shill for the Big East and probably not a very nice person. I know for a fact that if I was ever introduced to him I would have to resist the temptation to punch him in the face.
Hahah this is up there for post of the year. Second only to the Montez Mathis nugget from the summer

Zags loves the big east and Kentucky . I think he actually might be on Caliparis payroll that’s how much he writes about them which is weird for a New York based b-ball writer .
I'm guessing when he studied his website analytics report he found that stories about Kentucky and or Calipari = clicks.

Reactions: Scangg
Wow, what an a$$hat. Tweaking us for student attendance at an EXHIBITION game!? Man, that's really going out of your way to make RU look bad.
And why would anyone sit in the bleachers behind the basket instead of in the actual seats for a general admission exhibition game. Just lazy, clueless "reporting". Suck it, Zags.

No, Zags is a shill for SJU and all things Mullen.

Zags posted this tweet yesterday:

Little did he know that students were able to sit wherever they wanted to.
It's not a f***ing game..it's an exhibition. There is no reason to shame us over crowd size at a damn practice and he should kindly take that tweet and shove it right back up his ass where it came from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT