ADVERTISEMENT

2 things of note from Sundays game

gigantor1024

All American
Apr 6, 2006
I just want to say a big thanks to anyone who made it out for the game. Attendance was listed as 3,374 which was the second highest attendance of the season after 4,345 for the Tennessee game.

Considering the weather I was very happy to see a good turnout. I unfortunately missed the pregame ceremony because of the weather (my 20 minute drive turned into 45 with the snow) but I was in my seat for tipoff and was happy to see a lot of fans come through for our Seniors big day

Also I watched the game at home on btnplus and I've got to say Austin Johnson former RU men's basketball player was excellent as a commentator. I decided to rewatch some of the other game's including the 100 point Davidson win and he was also covering that one, great commentary and very intuitive, he clearly was a student of the game and glad to see him making the transition after college into a career within the field. I don't think I realized he had been covering them because I've been at almost all the home games this season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT