ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2025 Maryland WR Vernon Allen III commits to Rutgers FootballI

oh boy dunk GIF

Why is it “assumed” his visits are canceled?
I am still on both sides of the old/new school recruiting-
Old- until your dream school offers, you take all OV’s
New- unless it is an offer you can’t refuse, you take all OV’s

Why is it “assumed” his visits are canceled?
I am still on both sides of the old/new school recruiting-
Old- until your dream school offers, you take all OV’s
New- unless it is an offer you can’t refuse, you take all OV’s
Greg isn't taking commitments as placeholders from many recruits. You either take your visits or you commit and are all in otherwise a slot may not be available when you're ready to commit.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Greg isn't taking commitments as placeholders from many recruits. You either take your visits or you commit and are all in otherwise a slot may not be available when you're ready to commit.
Most of these are kids he really wants and in the upper half of a 3 star.
I'm am going to bet that most of these kids will hold an offer until signing day unless someone at 4-5 star really does take their place- we are no longer talking about 2 star kids that have to panic.

Most of these are kids he really wants and in the upper half of a 3 star.
I'm am going to bet that most of these kids will hold an offer until signing day unless someone at 4-5 star really does take their place- we are no longer talking about 2 star kids that have to panic.
Won’t surprise me if college football just sticks to the 85 scholarship rule. If that happens, won’t surprise me if we take up to 30 kids. And our waiver wire will be humming after the season. It’s a whole new world. Kids wanted to get paid, they’re getting paid. Now they’ve got to produce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT