ADVERTISEMENT

5 men's college basketball players to consider for the 2028 USA Olympics Team

Yeah, that would be friggin awesome if Ace and Dylan both were selected for the 2028 Olympic team. Imagine the positive publicity for Rutgers that would flow from that.

🙏 :CHOP:

Reactions: Scarlet83
They will all be 22 in 2028?
I would guess it’s much more likely they contend for the 2032 team and take a larger role in 2036.

With how close the tournament has gotten, I doubt they pack the team with younger players.
Put veterans at the end of the bench who are use to not being a lead player (see James White over Jaylen Brown for this year).

There is zero chance they want to risk losing in 2028 in L.A.

They will all be 22 in 2028?
I would guess it’s much more likely they contend for the 2032 team and take a larger role in 2036.

With how close the tournament has gotten, I doubt they pack the team with younger players.
Put veterans at the end of the bench who are use to not being a lead player (see James White over Jaylen Brown for this year).

There is zero chance they want to risk losing in 2028 in L.A.
I don't see that much risk in taking Dylan & Ace in 2028 (also Flagg, of course). Yeah, they'll only be 22 but they'll have completed 3 seasons in the NBA by then. They should be ready to compete against anyone. Flagg seems ready now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT