ADVERTISEMENT

6’9 forward Ace Bailey a powerhouse that excels in versatility with his ability to...

A couple observations:
  1. If Ace gets the rebound, he isnt going to hesitate to bring it up himself. I think the concer about "we need someone to bring the ball up the court" is overstated with Ace and Dylan on the court. This won't be Hyatt trying to dribble up the court.
  2. Good chance I break something the first time Ace makes that cross court skip pass to JMike/JWill and they brick an open 3 while Hayes is sitting on the bench. At a minimum I'm going to clogging up the game thread with complaints.

A couple observations:
  1. If Ace gets the rebound, he isnt going to hesitate to bring it up himself. I think the concer about "we need someone to bring the ball up the court" is overstated with Ace and Dylan on the court. This won't be Hyatt trying to dribble up the court.
  2. Good chance I break something the first time Ace makes that cross court skip pass to JMike/JWill and they brick an open 3 while Hayes is sitting on the bench. At a minimum I'm going to clogging up the game thread with complaints.
I’ll go out on a lim and say we’ll have some plays (maybe just a few) that won’t be transition highlight reels like this. Just saying… we’ll have some possessions that look like traditional half court sets. Every team does.

Reactions: NickRU714
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT