ADVERTISEMENT

86% There Toward Our Goal to Receive $30,000

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
As you may know, the SKWC has been challenged to earn total pledges of $2,500 per pin by December 31st. If the CHALLENGE is achieved, the SKWC receives $30,000 from three donors.

As of today, pledges are at $2,153 per pin.

Many of our posters have made a pledge. Some haven't.

Every dollar pledged helps. A successful SKWC has a major impact on recruiting and becoming a TOP FIVE TEAM. The coaches can not do it alone. We need your support.

Thanks to everyone who has pledged. We are almost there.

To pledge consistent with your ability please click on the link below.

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07effug45vff78c646&oseq=&c=&ch=

This year the team is striving for 60 Pins. All Pins count.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abro1975
Ok, who has pledged to the Pin Pool and who hasn’t pledged.

I’m in & made a pledge. Can’t wait for the season to begin.

[banana] Let’s get ‘eeer done!!! Support this awesome program, they deserve it!

Go RU!
Diane

PS. We’re all in

Reactions: obrats
Ok, who has pledged to the Pin Pool and who hasn’t pledged.

I’m in & made a pledge. Can’t wait for the season to begin.
We're in. Be careful this year redshirt pins count. Made my usual pledge and of course like everything, I never read all the way through. So the SKWC gets a few extra bucks from me this year, I'll gladly pay.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Is there a way for me to donate a one time fixed amount to this? I hate ambiguity.

C’mon, pledge what you can afford based on a high estimate of 60 pins. No real ambiguity there. Plus know that you are getting the team closer to an extra $90,000 in donations.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
C’mon, pledge what you can afford based on a high estimate of 60 pins. No real ambiguity there. Plus know that you are getting the team closer to an extra $90,000 in donations.

Based on the title of the thread, I believe the total from the three generous donors is 30k, not 90k. Just sayin...

Reactions: obrats
Correct it is $30 k. Just pick s number you are comfortable pledging and figure x 60 and that is probably the worst you get assessed in April 2019. Remember that is when it is paid!

FoxRu, I originally thought it was 3 donors contributing 30K each, but it is 3 donors contributing 30K total.

FoxRu, I originally thought it was 3 donors contributing 30K each, but it is 3 donors contributing 30K total.

Gotcha. That’s still equals a good chunk of a yearly stipend for an RTC athlete to train and help the guys in the room improve.

Gotcha. That’s still equals a good chunk of a yearly stipend for an RTC athlete to train and help the guys in the room improve.

Here’s a little perspective. If you buy a Starbucks coffee drink at $4 a day x 5 days a week, you are spending around $1000 a year on coffee. During wrestling season make your coffee at home and pledge $3 a pin. You’ll break even, help the team and feel good supporting a cause/program you believe in.

Here’s a little perspective. If you buy a Starbucks coffee drink at $4 a day x 5 days a week, you are spending around $1000 a year on coffee. During wrestling season make your coffee at home and pledge $3 a pin. You’ll break even, help the team and feel good supporting a cause/program you believe in.

The $ x 60 is a good barometer. I will sign up when i am near a comp.

Thanks BanjoSays Woof for your support. Every dollar pledged get us closer to our goal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT