ADVERTISEMENT

A win is a win

jaydogsmooth1

Senior
Jul 28, 2021
In this high stakes game we call college football, all that matters is Wins and Losses
I said earlier that this game would be make or break for the year, and if (when) we win, next week vs. Washington will be a madhouse rivaling the PSU atmosphere in 2014

I've been very critical of Greg for playing not to lose - yesterday, though they went conservative after the 2nd missed field goal (which they should have punted), they came up big when we had to
From the 4th and goal call in the first quarter, to the 4th and goal in the 3rd quarter, he's showing the ability to get out of his comfort zone and go for the jugglar when he has the

A Greg speciality is creating turnovers and doing just enough offensively to win, with a lethal 1-2 punch of Kyle and Sam, plus some timely, much needed and long overdue solid QB play, we got the W in hostile territory is always a beautiful thing to watch

We dont fumble inside the 2 yard line going in late 2nd quarter and this game is on ice before halftime
Could have easily won by 3 TD's

Kudo's to GS & Co.
Now the challenge is keeping the intensity up and playing agressive Friday night vs. Washington
The place will be jumping and what GS has done here in 5 years has been remarkable

As a fan I’m riding high after a big exciting win. The team looked dominant for most of the game. I’m encouraged by the offense playing the way it did without Kyle having his usual monster game.

A win is a damn good win.

Washington Friday night now !!

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT