ADVERTISEMENT

Ace in the Hole

It's unbelievable that this kid will play at Rutgers this year. His career will be something to keep an eye on.

Interesting review.

So, other than the review, it is also interesting how much this reviewer revealed ... I always thought there were pretty strict limits on how much could be said about practices and scrimmages. This fellow seemed to have no such restrictions ... or to have ignored them. Of course, readers thus benefit from a better picture of Bailey's performance during scrimmage than we have previously seen, eh?

I'm glad it sounds like Bailey is really playing well. I feel in offseason coverage a lot is made about surprise players or how well the 9th, 10th, 11th men are performing when often these players don't matter a ton for the upcoming season and what is important is if our stars are performing like stars. It should've been a red flag last year when reports were Hyatt may be our best player, the only way we were going to be good was if Simpson made a leap and he didn't. If Dylan and Ace are our best players, that is really good as they are who will raise our ceiling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT