ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari to CSU-Bakersfield

My guess is he contends/wins the NC, then does something stupid.
Kinda glad he’s able to be back in the sport.. the more eyes we got on wrestling the better imo… let’s see if CSU Bakersfield’s gamble pays off.. I have a feeling it will.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Is he going 97 or hwt? He won’t be Starocci. Kirk v Albert would be fun
He’s most likely going 97 unless he really bulked up.. hearing that Cstar is most likely going to be going 184 for PSU and that Barr will be most likely going 97 for them.

Reactions: UnderHooks
He’s most likely going 97 unless he really bulked up.. hearing that Cstar is most likely going to be going 184 for PSU and that Barr will be most likely going 97 for them.
I know 2 years ago he was running his mouth to Gable and talking about going up to HWT. And as we can see from all his posts is very into heavy lifting. I think Starocci would put it on him. Either way it def brings another level of excitement/entertainment to the season with him competing

I’m not saying he’ll be favored but you’re crazy if you’re writing off Ferrari to beat anyone at any weight class

The wildest thing to me is that no big program is giving him a shot and rightfully so. Wonder if that changes next year if he proves he’s still a national contender. No one wants to be the first team to sign him, but will teams be quick to be the 2nd

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I’m not saying he’ll be favored but you’re crazy if you’re writing off Ferrari to beat anyone at any weight class

The wildest thing to me is that no big program is giving him a shot and rightfully so. Wonder if that changes next year if he proves he’s still a national contender. No one wants to be the first team to sign him, but will teams be quick to be the 2nd
It is wild He couldn't land at any School good or even decent...CSB was 0-12 last year with zero NCAA Qualifiers...They were so bad that their closest match last year was a 20point loss to a pathetic Hofstra team...He signed with the worst Program in D1

• Wow
Reactions: rubigtimenow
It is wild He couldn't land at any School good or even decent...CSB was 0-12 last year with zero NCAA Qualifiers...They were so bad that their closest match last year was a 20point loss to a pathetic Hofstra team...He signed with the worst Program in D1
Didn’t know CSB was that bad.. let’s see if not having world class training partners/coaches/environment affects how good he is on the mat.

Didn’t know CSB was that bad.. let’s see if not having world class training partners/coaches/environment affects how good he is on the mat.
I’d be more concerned with the layoff than the lack of partners. When you’re at his level of ability, you’re going to pound everyone in every room anyway.

Ferrari should just sign a deal with Netflix for a documentary on how a top wrestler/athlete in the country can blow his career for being a moron. In the end, he may make Manziel look normal. I think there is a chance Ferrari makes a triumphant return but training at CSB is way different than OKST.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT