ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Financial Analysis and Information Report.

RuRoman

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
Folks, I was researching RU finances, and came across this report...
(See link)
IT IS AMAZING. And rest assure that I do not get easily impressed when it comes to this sort of analysis, but This is the most informative and easiest to read report out there....I exhort everyone to examine it.

The information as presented provides huge levels of information for all the debates that we often undertake on this board.

And while I am not qualified to assess the accuracy of the information presented....the information as provided seems very persuasive.

unfortunately I cannot access the question balloons/pop-ups (?) which provide additional information and explanation on certain line items, the report nonetheless remains extremely informative.

For those interested in a benchmark analysis of RU finances and commitment to athletic spending, and how RU stands against the Big Ten Brethren you may want to jump to the last 20 pages or so. It is disturbing how poor we fare.

Also, the conclusions of the report are found on the last page.

And while there is a lot of distill here, one thing for sure, my original assessment that RU can easily underwrite a capital investment in athletic infrastructure without much short or long term concern has been proven.

Incidentally, the author seems legitimate.....

Tomorrow I am going to contact the author to see if there is a version with access to the pop-ups...
This post was edited on 3/3 2:47 AM by RuRoman

RU Finances and Benchmarks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News