ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Katz Top 11 Underrated Teams

God bless this man.

He has been spot on so far.

FLw3dfgXIAwc8DE.jpg:large

Love Katz, but as a long suffering RU fan, I'll admit I'm always a little uncomfortable when preseason predictions for RU in any sport are so glowing. Too many years of Lucy pulling the football away. Hopefully, just something I'll have to get used to, but I tend to like it more when we're the unnoticed underdog.

Love Katz, but as a long suffering RU fan, I'll admit I'm always a little uncomfortable when preseason predictions for RU in any sport are so glowing. Too many years of Lucy pulling the football away. Hopefully, just something I'll have to get used to, but I tend to like it more when we're the unnoticed underdog.
Well the good news is that the Big Ten media has only picked us to finish 8th, so you know Pike is going to be pointing to that as Rutgers being dissed.

Good motivational tool just like the COVID year when they picked us to finish 12th, and we would’ve made the NCAA tournament.

Agree, but Pike is being relatively quiet about things as opposed to last year. That could be a good sign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT