ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance game time is moved tomorrow? (Weather)

Miggins

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2001
Mahwah
Forecast seems to show powerful thunderstorms possible from ~12 to 5 tomorrow.

Any chance they move the game time?

Not really much they can do right now, it's not like it's forecasted for 100% downpour rain from 8am-5pm or anything. Look at what happened with the women's games today. A delay, play a bit, another delay and then finish the game. That might be what we're looking at tomorrow.

At least you are there. Spent 6 hours at the clusterfvck of an airport trying to work around a delayed flight causing a missed connection. F Southwest Airlines. Seriously. F Southwest Airlines. I was reminded today why I stopped flying them a long time ago. Heard others had serious issues too. So pissed right now. Waited so long to see this and now I have to watch it on fvcking tv. What a shit day. Just win tomorrow for the love of God.

At least you are there. Spent 6 hours at the clusterfvck of an airport trying to work around a delayed flight causing a missed connection. F Southwest Airlines. Seriously. F Southwest Airlines. I was reminded today why I stopped flying them a long time ago. Heard others had serious issues too. So pissed right now. Waited so long to see this and now I have to watch it on fvcking tv. What a shit day. Just win tomorrow for the love of God.

Was looking forward to meeting you. Bummer for you missing it in person, I know you're a big LAX fan.

Reactions: Caliknight
With the amount of rain we are getting right now and that field being grass, I have a hard time believing that this game can be played on Saturday. We are getting a deluge right now and continuing to Saturday evening. That field will be one sloppy mess. Our players better be Mudders. 😉

Last edited:
With the amount of rain we are getting right now and that field being grass, I have a hard time believing that this game can be played on Saturday. We are getting a deluge right now and continuing to Saturday evening. That field will be one sloppy mess. Our players better be Mudders. 😉
It’s not the rain. It’s the lightning.

Reactions: Jimpeg

Brother I’m so sorry. I hope you are able to get here for the vinyl.

The Rent is still grass?

Sorry to hear that Cali. Hope you get here. For me yesterday it was a 4 hour drive but listened to RU us beat PSU in baseball.

People should count their blessings more often.

It's been drizzling the whole ride here but nothing serious yet, fingers crossed it holds off until game 2. Sorry Maryland fans.

Sorry to hear that Cali. Hope you get here. For me yesterday it was a 4 hour drive but listened to RU us beat PSU in baseball.

People should count their blessings more often.
Thank you. Super bummed to not be there with the lax fam. But excited for the guys. What a great opportunity. LFG!!!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT